- High-gloss Rosewood Hall finished chest with a capacity of 925 cubic inches.
- This memorial chest is large enough to accommodate up to three 800-135 bronze urn inserts or most temporary plastic containers and still provide ample storage area for memorabilia, including a standard size 10" x 7" guest register book.
- Full felt-lined interior.
- A removable, interior felt flat cover protects contents and allows paperwork and documents to lay flat.
- A removable, interior felt divider acts as a shelf and also separates urn boxes from memorabilia.
- Felt pocket on the inside wall for keeping small items.
- Polished brass-finished lock, hinges, and key with decorative tassel.
- Lattice ribbons in the lid for holding pictures.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Overall Width: 16.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 8.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 12.5009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 20.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 11.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 15.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Rosewood
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .860 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.880 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867081943
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.